Things and stuff.


Hello again, for once it hasn't been that long since we talked, or I wrote a bunch of stuff to you, but yeah here I am again. It feels good honestly. Not only have my plans slowly but surely started working a bit but I also got lucky with certain things so I am feeling pretty good.

I have been able to write while I have school stuffs and that was my goal during this year. I know that I still have some things I need to take care off but I feel like I can write during week, I still cannot return to the schedule but writing feels better now.

No matter how much I would like to say that I will write more often now I cannot say it. I just cant, all I can do is say that I am feeling better.

I have also made improvements with my school work and working out so it is nice. I still haven't started running yet but I am sure I will get to that point eventually. 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I wrote The Derelict boy chapter instead of Melissa´s Archway even though I was supposed to write a Melissa´s Archway chapter.

I am sorry about that. I just wanted to write The Derelict Boy chapter so I did. I felt like that it is better to write what I want and write them quickly instead of writing what I scheduled to and take a long time.

I could have just kept it until I write the Melissa´s Archway but I felt like it would be such a waste if someone was waiting for the Derelict boy chapter to come out as soon as possible.

What happens in the future is unknown but I will do my best whatever happens. I hope that you have a nice day and I will be seeing you soon. Maybe.

Thank you for reading. See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#4

Delayed releases

#12